One of the most used and popular design would be Nestable Tote.
There are several million nestable Totes that have been purchased and used in a large variety of industries over the past two decades. For example Cosmetics, Laboratories, Automotive, Distribution, Warehousing, Farming, Parts Manufacturing, and Clothing Manufacturing and so on. The Paper Corrugated totes will need to be replaced a few times a year. The corrugated plastic containers are last 20 times longer compared to a paper one. The “nestable design” means about 70% body is stacked inside the next tote when they are stored. A steel wire frame is reinforcing and strengthening the tote by welded around the top portion of it. It is ideal for product handling, product storage.
What are the advantages of a Corrugated Plastic Container compare to Corrugated Paper boxes?
The first benefit would be the durability of Corrugated Plastic Container over Paper Corrugated. Plastic Corrugated doesn’t mind high humidity environments and in the possible case of water damage, your Plastic Corrugated container will help prevent your papers from being damaged. Unlike paper corrugated our Plastic Corrugated Containers will not loose stacking strength in humid environments. And it is washable.
Another benefit is that Plastic Corrugated is archive safe. Paper Corrugated contains acids that can damage documents and other delicate items like artwork. Plastic Corrugated is also beneficial in cleanroom applications as it does not have fiber dust like paper corrugated containers contain. It has been widely accepted by libraries, museums, banks, and government institutes.
It has an unlimited shelf life and the ability to store your documents safely for years to come. Corrugated plastic container is a perfect alternative and actual upgrade to any paper corrugated container.
We can customize colors, printings, sizes, and designs to meet all your requirements.
* Leading manufacturer with 20 years experiences
* Sold tens of millions of containers
* Professional team and services
* Top quality and attractive price
• Please note that all products will need to be manufactured at the time of order.
• The sizes, designs and colors might be different for each customer, so please let us know your requirements and circumstances it will be used, we will give appropriate suggestions based on our experience.
• It normally takes 1-2 weeks for manufacturing "standard"products since we receive deposit.
• For large quantity orders or complex printings and designs, please contact us for more details.
• To choose PP extruded profile material or HDPE Laminated material, It depends on the project and design of your product. Both materials have their benefits and some deficits.
A1: The minimum order quantity is 500 pieces. However it might not be cost-effective on postage for small orders.
A2: Of course, please note the transportation will be on your own cost and need to be paid in advance.
A3: We accept all OEM orders. Please contact us for more details.
A4: By T/T, 50% deposit in advance, balance 50% before shipment.
A5: We usually respond your inquiry within 24 hours. The sizes, designs and colors might be different for each customer, so please let us know your requirements and circumstances it will be used, we will give appropriate suggestions based on our experience and quote for you.