What are the advantages of a Corrugated Plastic Container compare to Corrugated Paper boxes?
The first benefit would be the durability of Corrugated Plastic Container over Paper Corrugated. Plastic Corrugated doesn’t mind high humidity environments and in the possible case of water damage, your Plastic Corrugated container will help prevent your papers from being damaged. Unlike paper corrugated our Plastic Corrugated Containers will not loose stacking strength in humid environments. And it is washable.
Another benefit is that Plastic Corrugated is archive safe. Paper Corrugated contains acids that can damage documents and other delicate items like artwork. Plastic Corrugated is also beneficial in cleanroom applications as it does not have fiber dust like paper corrugated containers contain. It has been widely accepted by libraries, museums, banks, and government institutes.
It has an unlimited shelf life and the ability to store your documents safely for years to come. Corrugated plastic container is a perfect alternative and actual upgrade to any paper corrugated container.
We can customize colors, printings, sizes, and designs to meet all your requirements.
Should I use Polypropylene(PP) or Polyethylene(PE) plastic corrugated for my container?
Polypropylene or Polyethylene is the two different types of resin used when producing plastically corrugated. The most common throughout the plastic corrugated industry is PP when producing products or sheets in I-Beam(also known as H-Beam) structure material. The I-Beam plastic corrugated material can also be produced in PE when required. When producing containers or sheets in plastic corrugated laminated (Wave-Beam) structure it will always be made from polyethylene. The most common thickness for PE laminated (Wave-Beam) is 4mm.
Polypropylene vs Polyethylene Plastic Corrugated
Depending on how you are going to use your product. PE is less affected by extreme cold applications. When the temperatures reach 10℃ or lower PP will begin to have a tendency or at least more likely to fracture or crack when it takes an impact or when flexed or folded in this cold environment.
PE is also softer, so it may be selected or rejected for the project because of this factor. The warmer the environment the softer polyethylene will become.
PE plastic corrugated sheet more “shinning and smooth” than PP plastic corrugated sheet.
Both materials have their benefits and deficits. So each project needs to be evaluated before making a decision.
* Leading manufacturer with 20 years experiences
* Sold tens of millions of containers
* Professional team and services
* Top quality and attractive price
• Please note that all products will need to be manufactured at the time of order.
• The sizes, designs and colors might be different for each customer, so please let us know your requirements and circumstances it will be used, we will give appropriate suggestions based on our experience.
• It normally takes 1-2 weeks for manufacturing "standard"products since we receive deposit.
• For large quantity orders or complex printings and designs, please contact us for more details.
• To choose PP extruded profile material or HDPE Laminated material, It depends on the project and design of your product. Both materials have their benefits and some deficits.
A1: The minimum order quantity is 500 pieces. However it might not be cost-effective on postage for small orders.
A2: Of course, please note the transportation will be on your own cost and need to be paid in advance.
A3: We accept all OEM orders. Please contact us for more details.
A4: By T/T, 50% deposit in advance, balance 50% before shipment.
A5: We usually respond your inquiry within 24 hours. The sizes, designs and colors might be different for each customer, so please let us know your requirements and circumstances it will be used, we will give appropriate suggestions based on our experience and quote for you.