How to improve the outdoor sign’s performance?
Most standard outdoor signs are made from 4mm, white, polypropylene plastic corrugated. It may not be adequate is in high winds, large signage, below-freezing temperatures or used in the display as a support panel. In these circumstances, you may need to add a frame, additional fastening points for the sign, using PE material or thicker and heavier material.
If UV color fading is an issue then better to stay away from red, orange or yellow material. Silkscreened printing, especially with UV inks, is recommended. If needed, UV additive can be added during the extrusion process of the sheet.
* Leading manufacturer with 20 years experiences
* Sold tens of millions of containers
* Professional team and services
* Top quality and attractive price
• Please note that all products will need to be manufactured at the time of order.
• The sizes, designs and colors might be different for each customer, so please let us know your requirements and circumstances it will be used, we will give appropriate suggestions based on our experience.
• It normally takes 1-2 weeks for manufacturing "standard"products since we receive deposit.
• For large quantity orders or complex printings and designs, please contact us for more details.
• To choose PP extruded profile material or HDPE Laminated material, It depends on the project and design of your product. Both materials have their benefits and some deficits.
A1: The minimum order quantity is 500 pieces. However it might not be cost-effective on postage for small orders.
A2: Of course, please note the transportation will be on your own cost and need to be paid in advance.
A3: We accept all OEM orders. Please contact us for more details.
A4: By T/T, 50% deposit in advance, balance 50% before shipment.
A5: We usually respond your inquiry within 24 hours. The sizes, designs and colors might be different for each customer, so please let us know your requirements and circumstances it will be used, we will give appropriate suggestions based on our experience and quote for you.