Corrugated Plastic started to be used as alternative for corrugated paper boxes in Europe in the late 1970’s. The United States began producing corrugated plastic in the mid 80’s. It also known under the tradenames of Corriboard, Polyflute, Coroplast, FlutePlast, InterPro, Proplex, Correx, Twinplast, Corriflute or Corflute - refers to a wide range of extruded twin-wall plastic-sheet products produced from high-impact polypropylene resin(PP).
PP extruded corrugated plastic profile sheet is produced in I-Beam(also known as H-Beam) structure. This material is widely used to commercial, political signs and for constructing plastic containers, reusable packaging, pet cages and so on. It is made by an extrusion process through a die and when resin is pressed through the die it creates a sheet that has flat surfaces to both sides and an I-beam structure between the two flat surfaces.
* Leading manufacturer with 20 years experiences
* Sold tens of millions of containers
* Professional team and services
* Top quality and attractive price
• Please note that all products will need to be manufactured at the time of order.
• The sizes, designs and colors might be different for each customer, so please let us know your requirements and circumstances it will be used, we will give appropriate suggestions based on our experience.
• It normally takes 1-2 weeks for manufacturing "standard"products since we receive deposit.
• For large quantity orders or complex printings and designs, please contact us for more details.
• To choose PP extruded profile material or HDPE Laminated material, It depends on the project and design of your product. Both materials have their benefits and some deficits.
A1: The minimum order quantity is 500 pieces. However it might not be cost-effective on postage for small orders.
A2: Of course, please note the transportation will be on your own cost and need to be paid in advance.
A3: We accept all OEM orders. Please contact us for more details.
A4: By T/T, 50% deposit in advance, balance 50% before shipment.
A5: We usually respond your inquiry within 24 hours. The sizes, designs and colors might be different for each customer, so please let us know your requirements and circumstances it will be used, we will give appropriate suggestions based on our experience and quote for you.