Plastic turnover boxes are the most widely used in ware […]
Plastic turnover boxes are the most widely used in warehousing, logistics, and packaging, and play an important role. Correct and reasonable use of plastic turnover boxes can not only make them fully functional, but also prolong their service life, and more importantly, reduce the procurement cost of plastic turnover boxes. Below, are the precautions for the use of Corrugated Plastic Box :
(1) Generally, plastic turnover boxes without flame retardants are flammable and should be kept away from open flames.
(2) The plastic turnover box should be handled with care to avoid uneven force and damage when landing.
(3) When placing the goods in the turnover box, they should be placed evenly to avoid the sharp surface directly pressing on the bottom of the turnover box, otherwise the plastic turnover box will be skewed or damaged due to uneven force, and even damage the goods in the box.
(4) When using a matching pallet for a plastic turnover box, it should be considered whether its size is compatible with the pallet, and it should be avoided if the size is inappropriate or improperly placed and the side is slanted or the box is inverted.
(5) When stacking is used, the load-bearing capacity of its own turnover box should be considered, and the stacking height should be limited.
(6) Avoid exposure to strong ultraviolet rays. So as not to cause aging, resulting in reduced toughness and strength, and accelerated shortening of service life.