Corrugated Plastic Container needs to pay attention to […]
Corrugated Plastic Container needs to pay attention to what matters in logistics transportation, let's take a look.
1. Must comply with the loading regulations of the plastic turnover box.
2. Bulk cargo in packages is suitable for transportation in plastic crates, and bulk, naked, overweight, and overlong or refrigerated goods cannot be transported in plastic crates.
3. The plastic turnover box for loading goods must have a certain range, not all goods can be transported. Goods suitable for transportation are limited to packaged miscellaneous goods. Bulk, naked, overweight, overlength, or refrigerated goods cannot be transported as plastic containers. Two types of dangerous goods with different properties must not be packed in the same plastic container.
4. "Transportation of the turnover box" must be indicated on all transportation documents.
5. The cargo load of each plastic container must be firmly tied, with sufficient strength and stable balance, to withstand general marine risks, withstand loading and unloading operations and movement, and withstand certain pressure on it.